Partners & Sponsors
Objectives of the awards
1. To showcase Ghana’s successful SMEs.
2. To encourage SMEs in the use of ICT to connect better with larger enterprises to integrate in the value chains and form partnerships with international businesses.
3. To encourage Research and Development in identifying challenges within the SME sector.
4. To collaborate with the Ministry of Trade and Industry and other stakeholders to present research findings in the SME Sector through ICT.
5. To promote the SME Achievers’ Club
Overall Best, 2016
Quama Food Processing Co. Ltd (Quama Food) is a food processing firm located at Fumesua, Kumasi. It is a limited liability company established under Ghana’s companies’ code, 1963 (Act 179). The main objective is to produce topmost quality foods to enhance human health with the vision to be among the best food processing firm in Africa.