The competition is open to all SMEs registered in Ghana. Participation is free to all applicants.
- All applicants must apply and submit their application together with all supporting documents online only.
- The application form must be duly filled and signed by an authorized signatory of the company.
- All entries including supporting documents remain property of Imagine8 Company Limited and are not returnable.
- All applicants are required to provide a brief but detailed Company Profile.
- All Nominees and Invitees are required by the Awards Authority to provide a full Profile of themselves and their company to the SMEGA Secretariat.
- All supporting documents (i.e. Company registration, VAT certificate, or any other required or relevant document) MUST be attached in PDF or JPEG format.
- Supporting documents submitted by applicants are kept confidential.
- Submission of the duly filled application in the prescribed format shall be taken as acceptance of all the Terms and Conditions of the awards.
- All applications must be submitted on or before JULY 31, 2018
- Organizers reserve the right to publish all entries wholly or in part for the for research purposes.
- Delayed applications shall not be accepted, – organizers can not be held responsible or liable in any way.
- The Jury’s decision shall be final.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Applicant must be an SME that has been duly registered under the laws of the Registrar General’s Department of Ghana and has a principal place of business in Ghana.
- Start-up applicant must be an SME registered in Ghana at least six month.
- Businesses applying must be operational for at least three continuous years prior to its entry into the competition and onward until the Award ceremony.
- Applicant may apply for more than one category.
- All applicants must be ready to open their business premises for Field Assessment.
- SMEGA applicants do not have to belong to any association or business group to participate.
- Shortlisted applicants must provide a 2-year business projection at the Jury interview.
- All applicants must be ready to attend a Jury interview as part of the final process.
- Videos filmed by Imagine8 in relation to SMEGA cannot be claimed by applicant, nominee or award winners.
- All award winners are encouraged to be present or nominate a trusted representative to receive the Award on their behalf or forfeit it and all accompanying benefits, once the award ceremony is over.
- Participants accepts that their contact data will be used by SMEGA, its partners and sponsor for information sharing purposes only (e.g. newsletter, brochures, training updates, new products, etc.).